Brainstorm in Bloom

Where Mommas and Kiddos stay happy one Project at a time!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fruit Loop Rainbow Stacker (Single Stem Idea)



The boys talked me in to Fruit Loops the other day at the Dollar Store (they have them at their grandma’s house and think they are such a special treat – I think they were as completely shocked when I said yes – of course I had an activity in mind). I have been thinking about making Rainbow Stackers for a while but just need to get my hands on some Fruit Loops, well now here we are with a whole bag. So we made the Rainbow Stackers and Fruit Loop Rainbows. They both were fun activities to practice fine motor and discuss color! I will have to keep thinking so we can use this bag up! Of course the boys wouldn’t mind just eating them!
Enjoy this single stem idea of Fruit Loop Rainbow Stackers for
Seedlings (toddler/preschool)...
The Stuff
The FUN!
Fruit Loops
Marshmallows
Toothpick

1. Stick toothpick in marshmallow for each Rainbow Stacker.

2. Put a handful of Fruit Loops out and demonstrate how to put the Fruit Loops on with the colors of the rainbow (our bag didn’t have blue – I’m not sure if the real bags have blue?).

3. Let the kids stack on their Fruit Loops by matching the colors to your sample.

Put several together in a rainbow display!

More ideas…

Here are their Fruit Loop Rainbows (as seen around on many blogs) they made today – I had them draw colored lines for whatever shape their rainbow would be and then they added glue and the Fruit Loops and then the Marshmallows!
  
Please BRAINSTORM your ideas/suggestions in the COMMENTS below for the Fruit Loop Rainbow Stackers!
Happy Crafting
~Sara

4 comments :

  1. These are adorable. Popped over from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea. And I love your blog. New GFC follower. I would love for you to stop by my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just checked out your blog and it is great! Wonderful ideas! Following you right back!

      Delete
  3. These are ADORABLE!! Thank you so much for linking up and sharing. Off to "Pin" to my St. Patty board now!

    Warmly,
    Pink and Green Mama,
    MaryLea

    ReplyDelete

Please add to the brainstorm by adding comments/suggestions/new ideas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover