Community Supported Activities/Crafts/Ideas ~
a place to share ideas for re-purposing household items
As some of you may know the original name for the acronym CSA is Community Supported Agriculture and it is for people of the community to buy a share from a farmer. If you haven't heard of one before you should check one out in your area - a great way to eat locally! Anyhow, it seemed like a great name for the blog since it relates to gardening (blog has several word plays on gardening/flowers) and making positive changes to the environment (reusing).
Ok, now for a few details on our CSA ...
- You/your family/your class will think of a way to use the supply
item (you can look on the internet/through books/ if you want or you can
think of something new).
*The supply can be used at home, work, classroom,...
*It can be for a craft, activity, reward system, organizational tool, decoration, etc.
*It can be for kids, adults or both.
- By the end of the month you will then email me (email@example.com) a picture or two of what you came up with and any instructions if needed.
- You don't have to participate each month.
- I will create a blog post for all of the ideas
- I will randomly choose from all of the participants which one will get the prize
Oct 2012 ~ Tissue Box
Nov 2012 ~ Glass Jar
Dec 2012 ~ Cardboard Box
Jan 2013 ~ Wrapping Paper Roll
Feb 2013 ~ Tin Can
Mar 2013 ~ Egg Carton
paper towel/TP roll, oatmeal container, cereal box, diaper box, frosting cups, cans
PLEASE COMMENT with other supplies you would like to see featured for the month - think about what you might otherwise throw in the recycle bin or garbage!